82 Bramhall Lane
Monday to Friday : 08:00 - 18:30
Extended Opening Monday/Thursday Evenings
FACE COVERINGS/ MASKS.
In England, you must wear a face covering by law in the following settings:
- public transport
- indoor transport hubs (airports, rail and tram stations and terminals, maritime ports and terminals, bus and coach stations and terminals)
- shops and supermarkets (places which are open to the public and that wholly or mainly offer goods or services for retail sale or hire)
- indoor shopping centres
- banks, building societies, and post offices (including credit unions, short-term loan providers, savings clubs and money service businesses)
You are expected to wear a face covering immediately before entering any of these settings and must keep it on until you leave.
DO NOT LEAVE THE HOUSE IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS:
Find out what you can do if you're struggling with COVID-19
Use this service to find out what help you can get if you’re affected by coronavirus. You can use it for yourself or someone else.
You can find information about:
- feeling unsafe
- going in to work
- paying bills or being unemployed
- getting food
- having somewhere to live
- mental health and wellbeing