82 Bramhall Lane
Tel: 0161 983 5198
Monday to Friday : 08:00 - 18:30
Extended Opening Monday/Thursday Evenings
All incoming and outgoing calls will be recorded for training and monitoring purpose and stored with your medical record. If you do not wish for this to happen you will need to terminate the call and put your request in via Online Consult. Please refer to our privacy notice for further information.
Please do not contact the surgery to book a Covid-19 vaccination - we will invite eligible patients as per the defined priority lists.
For information on the vaccine roll out and eligible cohorts, please visit the NHS WEBSITE
Thank you for your continued support to fight the virus.
FACE COVERINGS/ MASKS.
In England, you must wear a face covering by law in the following settings:
- public transport
- indoor transport hubs (airports, rail and tram stations and terminals, maritime ports and terminals, bus and coach stations and terminals)
- shops and supermarkets (places which are open to the public and that wholly or mainly offer goods or services for retail sale or hire)
- indoor shopping centres
- banks, building societies, and post offices (including credit unions, short-term loan providers, savings clubs and money service businesses)
You are expected to wear a face covering immediately before entering any of these settings and must keep it on until you leave.
DO NOT LEAVE THE HOUSE IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS:
Find out what you can do if you're struggling with COVID-19
Use this service to find out what help you can get if you’re affected by coronavirus. You can use it for yourself or someone else.
You can find information about:
- feeling unsafe
- going in to work
- paying bills or being unemployed
- getting food
- having somewhere to live
- mental health and wellbeing