Welcome to Cedar House GP Surgery
82 Bramhall Lane
Monday to Friday : 08:00 - 18:30
Extended Opening Monday/Thursday Evenings
Who's at high risk from coronavirus
Coronavirus can make anyone seriously ill, but there are some people who are at a higher risk.
For example, you may be at high risk from coronavirus if you:
- have had an organ transplant
- are having certain types of cancer treatment
- have blood or bone marrow cancer, such as leukaemia
- have a severe lung condition, such as cystic fibrosis or severe asthma
- have a condition that makes you much more likely to get infections
- are taking medicine that weakens your immune system
- are pregnant and have a serious heart condition
If you're at high risk, you will be contacted by the NHS.
Stay at home to stop coronavirus spreading
Everyone must stay at home to help stop the spread of coronavirus.
You should only leave the house for 1 of 4 reasons:
- shopping for basic necessities, for example food and medicine, which must be as infrequent as possible
- one form of exercise a day, for example a run, walk, or cycle – alone or with members of your household
- any medical need, or to provide care or to help a vulnerable person
- travelling to and from work, but only where this absolutely cannot be done from home
Find out what you can do if you're struggling with COVID-19
Use this service to find out what help you can get if you’re affected by coronavirus. You can use it for yourself or someone else.
You can find information about:
- feeling unsafe
- going in to work
- paying bills or being unemployed
- getting food
- having somewhere to live
- mental health and wellbeing
Use this service to find out what help you can get if you’re affected by coronavirus. You can use it for yourself or someone ...
Read More »
Get an isolation note to give to your employer
Read More »