82 Bramhall Lane
Tel: 0161 983 5198
Monday to Friday : 08:00 - 18:30
Extended Opening Monday/Thursday Evenings
All incoming and outgoing calls will be recorded for training and monitoring purpose and stored with your medical record. If you do not wish for this to happen you will need to terminate the call and put your request in via Online Consult. Please refer to our privacy notice for further information.
FACE COVERINGS/ MASKS.
In England, you must wear a face covering by law in the following settings:
- public transport
- indoor transport hubs (airports, rail and tram stations and terminals, maritime ports and terminals, bus and coach stations and terminals)
- shops and supermarkets (places which are open to the public and that wholly or mainly offer goods or services for retail sale or hire)
- indoor shopping centres
- banks, building societies, and post offices (including credit unions, short-term loan providers, savings clubs and money service businesses)
You are expected to wear a face covering immediately before entering any of these settings and must keep it on until you leave.
DO NOT LEAVE THE HOUSE IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS:
Find out what you can do if you're struggling with COVID-19
Use this service to find out what help you can get if you’re affected by coronavirus. You can use it for yourself or someone else.
You can find information about:
- feeling unsafe
- going in to work
- paying bills or being unemployed
- getting food
- having somewhere to live
- mental health and wellbeing
THE PRACTICE HAS MIGRATED TO THE NEW TELEPHONE SYSTEM
0161 983 5198
However, there are significant Internet issues that have caused all of the practice systems to not work efficiently. We are experiencing calls dropping or unable to hear you.
This is a Stockport Wide Network issue and has effected many GP surgeries in the area, this is not specific to Cedar House Surgery, nor is it the fault of the new system.
Please refer to the Stockport CCG website you can also direct any complaints regarding this matter directly with the CCG, here are the details CCG Contact Details
Thank you for your understanding and patience with this situation.