These are the results of our friends and family test since it started in 2014 to May 2016. We are extremely proud to report that over 94% of patients that completed the survey so far would be likely or extremely likely to recommend our practice to their friends or family.
The survey is available to complete online on our website and we also have handwritten cards in the waiting room in the practice. The responses are anonymous, however the comments that are including in the report below have been authorised to be published by the authors.
We would like to thank the patient's that have completed the questionnaire/survey for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We pride ourselves on providing you with a safe and effective service and we welcome all feedback and suggestions. If you feel that you would like to make any suggestions, comments or feedback, please feel free to complete a FFT survey or alternatively you can email the practice on firstname.lastname@example.org
FRIENDS AND FAMILY TEST RESULTS
The survey had 34 responses.
Are you Male or Female?
- Male - 9.
- Female - 22.
- No response - 0.
- 16 or under - 1.
- 17 to 24 - 2.
- 25 to 39 - 9.
- 40 to 59 - 13.
- 60 to 74 - 5.
- 75 or over - 1.
- No response - 0.
We would like you to think about your recent experiences of our service. How likely are you to recommend our GP Practice to friends and family if they needed similar care or treatment?
- Extremely likely - 25.
- Likely - 7.
- Neither likely nor unlikely - 0.
- Unlikely - 1.
- Extremely unlikely - 1.
- Don't know - 0.
- No response - 0.
Thinking about your response to the previous question, what is the main reason why you feel this way?
This is a free-text question, so analysis cannot be performed.
The following free-text responses were declared:
- Nice Helpful staff. Very Clean building e.g. waiting room Music is suspect though. (1)
- Easy to get appointments, very nice and friendly staff. Staff is doing their best to give you maximum of information about your situation i.e. appointments or referrals. Very pleased with the service. (1)
- The staff here are extremely professional and helpful. Dr Lloyd is helpful and has great experience and knowledge. (1)
- Nice staff and clean overall. (1)
- Waited over an hour for my appointment to then be told I didn't need an appointment, I could have just got it over the telephone. (1)
- An excellent surgery. Very caring and good advice. (1)
- I find Dr Lloyd very pleasant and helpful. Staff are also very helpful and pleasant to talk to. Thank you for all your help. (1)
- Thursday 19th February. 4 people in waiting room. All with 10am appointments? (1)
- Polite and professional staff Good clean environment (1)
- Fantastic Doctor, amazing receptionists. Never feel rushed or judges. Wonderful service. (1)
- Very friendly good service. Quick appointments with nurse and doctor. (1)
- Feels personalised and caring. (1)
- I've been with Dr Lloyd now for over 11 years and in that time he has been a good doctor and friend. (1)
- Registered and given appointment same day (1)
- Everybody at this surgery is so so helpful , it is always clean in the surgery the receptionists go above and beyond to help and the Doctor is caring and compassionate he never rushes you and takes the time to listen. He is extremely knowledgeable and i feel safe at this surgery which is very important (1)
- Happy surgery, receptionists very happy. Dr Lloyd is a lovely gentleman, very happy and helps his patients. (1)
- It's an 'alright' doctors. Doctor was alright (1)
- Good GP and friendly staff (1)
- Doctor Lloyd very friendly and understanding. Listens to patients. Receptionists really friendly and helpful. Always manage to find you an appointment with doctor. Surgery small and friendly. Would definitely recommend this surgery to others (excellent) (1)
- When i am walking about I get tired out. Cannot sleep more than 3 hours without waking up. All through the night, every night. (1)
- On the occasions myself and my family have required help, I have found the level of service as compared to my previous surgery outstanding. The staff are excellent, friendly, obliging and helpful and Dr Lloyd is engaging, decisive, friendly and compassionate. Again with Dr Lloyd nothing is too much trouble. As compared to my previous surgery (patient for 45 years!) I find Cedar House all together more helpful. (1)
- The doctor and his team helped me in an efficient way, and in a matter of minutes. they provided me some recommended medication. I think they felt restricted as to what help they could provide me, as the government has put restrictions on what referrals they can make. (1)
- Reception staff always very helpful (1)
- I would recommend this surgery to any of my friends and family. Dr Lloyd has been brilliant. Nothing seems to be too much trouble. The atmosphere is friendly and the staff are all so helpful. (1)
- Great Doctor, however do struggle to get appointments and sometimes have to wat 2-3 days. (1)
- Prompt appointments Caring environment (1)
- Dr Lloyd and his receptionist team are absolutely wonderful. Always helpful, supportive, kind and offer the best service ever received on NHS. (1)
- Appointments available same or next day. Nice atmosphere and good attention. (1)
- Efficient friendly well run surgery (1)
- Friendly efficient reception staff Friendly approachable GP in Dr Lloyd Appointments readily available. (1)
- Dr Lloyd is friendly and easy to talk to and has your best interest. Also the reception staff are always very friendly and go out of there way to help. Kerry especially is fantastic at her job. (1)
- Great service, friendly staff. (1)
This survey is anonymous, however we will be reviewing and publishing our results. Are you happy for your comments to be published?
- Yes - 34.
- No - 0.
- No response - 0.